Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not a Real Cook

I have been peer-pressured to start a blog to share recipes.  I might as well since I seem to spend a lot of time sharing them on facebook anyway.  I called my blog "The Best Cooker" because that is what my kids call me.  They have limited life experience.  They don't know any better.  I will tell you from the beginning that I have been told that a real cook does not use recipes.  Therefore, I am not a real cook.  I do not have the kind of creative mind that can figure out which flavors will go together or the patience to keep trying something until I get the right measurements of different ingredients.  I have 3.5 kids.  I don't have time for that.  The recipes I will post are not my own, though I have often made "improvements" in the recipes.  **Note: when I use the word "improvements," that usually means that I added more cheese than the original recipe called for...a lot more.  I get the recipes from many sources and if I know where the recipe comes from, I will give credit where credit is due.  Happy Eating!

1 comment: